Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yes, I know it's been a while!  Life has been going at full speed for I don't know how long!  As I approach Ironman San Juan in a week, I am excited to see that I have been able to help, motivate, and push others to reach their goals!  I am proud of my group of friends first, and clients later.  This weekend we prepare for what for many will be their first running event, the Runnin of the Green in Denver.  I can't express how happy I am to see the successes of others.

Today marked another great day in my journey, as I was once again invited to be part of Team MARATHON Bars.  I look forward to yet another race season of promoting such an awesome brand.  Make sure you check them out, or contact me for samples!  Continue to train hard and I will be posting more as I get ready for the first of 4 Ironman events in 2012!  STAY ON!  KEEP ON! in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment