Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Active Ambassador Gear Review-LG TONE 700-HBS Bluetooth Headset

I recieved the LGTONE HBS-700 headset as a gift from Active Ambassadors and was asked to review it.  I am loving using it!!! In using it a little over a month, I have had no issues.  I typically could not wear headphones while running but this is like it is not even there.  It paired with my iPhone in under 40 seconds out of the box and ready to use.  The LG Tone HBS-700 Wireless Stereo Headset brings the high quality audio experience of stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Controls are well placed, easy to find and use.  I love the 10 hours of listening/talk time allowing me to utilize it all day in my home office answering clients calls while staying connected to streaming my music from my iPhone either while in the office, running, riding my bike trainer during these cold months, or doing my full body workout routines for my upcoming Ironman. It worked great when covered in perspiration. And I can SWEAT!!!

It also allows me to stay connected to my social life whenever friends and family are calling if I am out of the office on business or training. I can be in another room or outside and not have to carry my phone around everywhere with me.  I love the sleek design with the around-the-neck style without wires or bulky ear pieces like the Sony W3 Series.  I have on a few occasions felt it bounce while running and that was easily solved by placing it under my shirt collar without any discomfort.  I can wear it throughout the day without realizing I even have it on. The adjustable sized ear buds make it easy to get your personal perfect fit.  The LG Tone is the perfect accessory to enhance your lifestyle, especially an active lifestyle like mine!  It is priced comparable to other bluetooth's, however, this one offers so much more!!!  I have purchased two as Christmas gifts for family member's that have attempted to acquire mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment