Thank you to HONEYMILK for this amazing protein cookie recipe!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Makes 10 servings
1/3 Cup Mashed Sweet Potato
1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/3 Cup Turbinado
2/3 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
2/3 Cup Soy Flour
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Pinch Ground Cloves
1 Pinch Ground Ginger
1 Pinch Ground Nutmeg
1 Pinch Allspice
3 Tbsp Earth Balance Buttery Spread or Yogurt Spread
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/3 Cup of Honey Flavored HONEYMILK
1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Raisins or dried berry of your choice
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all dry ingredients, except turbinado, through a sifter in a medium sized bowl. Once sifted add the turbinado and combine well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients including sweet potato and pumpkin.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine to form a batter. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Using an icecream scoop, place batter two inches apart on a non-stick baking sheet or silpat.
6. Bake for 20 minutes
7. Set aside to let cool
You can add a small scoop of non-dairy, sugar-free homemade ice cream. This makes a great sugar-free, gluten-free high protein snack you can have throughout your day. Serving is 2 cookies.