Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Losing a friend.....

Today life has taught me that you should make the most of your days.  You never know when the opportunity will no longer be there.  I lost a great friend, while I only knew him for a short amount of time he made a lasting impression on me and those all around him.  He was dealt a bad hand, but he made the most of it.  Everyone of us should be out there making the most of our bad situations.  Stop wasting energy making excuses and get out there and do it.  What do you tell those that always seem to have an excuse as to why they CAN'T when we all know they CAN?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

    I agree with making the most out of the hand we have been dealt. There are so many others ho never get that opportunity!

    ReplyDelete